About Dr. James J. Longobardi
Dr. Longobardi was born and raised in Long Island, New York, was a U.S. Navy hospital corpsman attached to the Marine Corps 1973-1977. He has been practicing in Chula Vista since 1990. In addition worked part-time with the Indian Health Service at Rincon Indian Reservation in Northern San Diego County for over 17 years. He treats various medical and surgical conditions of the Foot and Ankle, and he specializes in Diabetic limb salvage, and wound care.
Dr. Longobardi is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine, and is a Fellow of The American Academy of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine.
He is on the medical staff of Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
|•||1978 Bachelor of Science The George Washington University of Medicine, Physician Assistant|
|•||1989 Podiatric Medical Degree Des Moines Medical University|
|•||1990 Surgical Residency Cosmetic and Reconstructive Foot Surgery, Villa View Community Hospital, San Diego,|
|•||2006 MBA University of Phoenix|
• Scripps Memorial Hospital Chula Vista
• Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
• American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics
• American Academy of Pain Management
• American Academy of Physicians Assistants
• American Professional Wound Care Association
• Secretary San Diego County Podiatric Medical Society 1994-1998
• Former President of the San Diego County Podiatric Medical Society (1998-1999)
Dr. Longobardi regularly attends continuing medical education seminars, and has published several articles regarding Diabetes. He treats various medical and surgical conditions of the Foot and Ankle.
Enjoys sports, jazz, saxophone and he resides in the South Bay Community with his wife and 2 daughters.